The original ‘French Sole’ by Jane Winkworth is regarded by all the global fashion press around the world as the absolute originator or ballet flats as a fashion classic and as a shoe closet staple when it comes to beautiful, unique and exquisite ballet flats. French Sole has 4 shops: Vancouver; London: Floral Street, Kings Road and Marylebone Lane, sells online at www.frenchsole.com and sells to the wholesale market worldwide.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for driving sales and supporting the management of the day-to-day operations of a French Sole store. You are also responsible for ensuring that the team are sales driven and offer consistently excellent service levels. As a Brand Ambassador, you will also deliver a personal and professional service that exceeds expectations.
- Drive sales personally offering excellent customer service and building the customer database list.
- Supervise the sales team working with the to achieve sales targets.
- Ensure that, in all aspects, excellent customer service is maintained at all times.
- Ensure that you and the team have up to date knowledge of all the products, press and marketing including online.
- Be knowledgeable and aware of market trends and competitors and recommend areas for business development and improvements to the manager.
- Take charge and ensure that the visual presentation of the store represent the brand image.
- Maintain communication and feedback to the Manager on sales, products and trends in the store.
- Inform the Manager of product performance to maximise sales and reduce any potential markdowns.
- Deputise for the Manager in their absence in all aspects of their role.
- Ensure, with the team that stock is kept secure and is handled with care in the store to ensure minimal stock loss or write down.
- Ensure all financial sales reconciliations are accurate and processes and procedures are carried out efficiently.
- Ensure, with the Manager, that company stock takes are carried out efficiently and within company guidelines.
- In conjunction with the Manager ensures the store has sufficient staff coverage at all times.
- Support the Manager with the development and training of all designated team members.
- Be aware of the HR policies and procedures and carry out any necessary paperwork efficiently and within designated time scale.
- Be aware of all security and Health & Safety standards and maintain them.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested.
|Job Location:||Central London|
|Job Role:||Store Assistant Manager|
|Company Industry:||Fashion – Women’s footwear|
- A strong commitment to customer service.
- Critical eye for detail.
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm.
- Possesses strong problem solving skills and ability to withstand the challenges.
- Decision-making ability and sense of responsibility.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Takes the initiative, especially when it comes to dealing with customers.
- Effective organisational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and deal with challenging situations.
|Career Level:||Entry Level Management|
|Years of Experience:||Retail experience essential|