Due to the nature of our Foot Petals products, we are unable to offer an exchange and/or refund on any opened Foot Petals products unless these are deemed faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
For any items purchased online at www.frenchsole.com you have 28 calendar days from the date your item is despatched in which to return them. Please follow the steps below:
- Select 'RETURN AN ITEM' from the Customer Services link, found at the bottom of the home page.
- Enter your Order Reference number, including any prefix ('UB_') and associated email address. Click 'SUBMIT'.
- Click 'RETURN/EXCHANGE'.
- Select the reason for return from the drop-down list and enter any comments you may have in the text box.
- Select whether you require an exchange or refund. if you wish to exchange an item please state the size required.
- Please ensure that you check the box to agree with our Terms and Conditions.
- Click 'SUBMIT'
- Click here to download a Royal Mail Tracked Returns™ label, print it out and attach it to your parcel.
- Return via the Post Office, obtaining a receipt for each parcel.
- Please note that all refunds and exchanges are free of charge to our UK customers.
Returns from outside the UK:
Please complete steps 1-7 above and return to the following address:French Sole LimitedMail Order DepartmentUnit J, Lambs Farm Business ParkBasingstoke RoadSwallowfieldBerkshire
It is important that you clearly state on the parcel 'MAIL ORDER GOODS RETURNED TO SUPPLIER' to avoid customs duty and delay in processing the return request.
We recommend that you use a reputable courier and that you ask for proof of postage in all cases. The cost of the return postage must be borne by the customer.
In All Cases:
- All items must be returned in unused (re-saleable) condition.
- Goods must be returned with proof of postage using our free returns and Exchanges label (UKonly). We cannot be responsible for any item returned to us in any other way.
- If a customer returns an item that is not re-saleable (and therefore not entitled to a refund/exchange) the customer will be responsible for all costs incurredto return the items. If in doubt, please contact our Customer Services team by email at [email protected] or by telephone on 01189 888800 before you incur any shipping costs on items that my not be in re-saleable condition.
We aim to turn around returns and refunds within a few days of receipt, however, during our busiest periods this process can be prolonged. We therefore maintain a 14 day returns completion period starting on the day we receive your package.
Please note that you can return an item for exchange if you require a different size only. If you want to purchase a completely different item you will need to return the unwanted product and place a new order.
If you are based in the EU, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us, provided you give us written notice (including email) within seven working days of receipt.
You MUST notify our Customer Services team in writing of your wish to cancel the contract for your entire order under the DSRs within seven working days of receiving your items. Either write to the address above or via email at [email protected]
. Customer Services will issue you with a free Returns and Exchanges label (available to UK customers only) which you should attach to your parcel and return via the Post Office. We cannot be held responsible for any item returned to us in any other way.
All goods must be returned unused, in their original packaging and from the country that the order was delivered to. We will refund the full value of your order, including shipping costs, within 30 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation. If we do not receive the cancelled order, we will be unable to process a refund.
Please follow the instructions on HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM above. However, if the products you return are faulty, incorrect, or damaged in transit to you, we will refund you the cost of your return postage, as well as the goods and your original postage and packing charge provided there is no evidence of the goods being damaged after delivery.
Your refund will be credited to the original purchaser's credit card and will include shipping costs for faulty items or for orders cancelled under the DRSs only
Shipping costs will not
be refunded for items returned that are incorrect, not faulty, or are damaged in transit before signing for delivery by the customer.
if your order has been sent to a destination within the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the EU, customs duties and taxes are non-refundable. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
Please be aware that it can take up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your bank statement.
By returning shoes for a refund, you have agreed to have the credit card that was used for the original order refunded.